Friday, August 22, 2008

Emma's Collage


Cousin Lena
This is Emma's good friend Riley












Cousin Nina Bo-Bo









This was her cat Plum, until her dad took over the relationship. So now we have Zoe or kit-kit.



Emma and I are creating a collage on her bedroom wall. She is painting on canvas, covering canvas with material, decoupaging, and hanging up pictures of her choice. These are some of the ones that she chose. It is fascinating to see how she thinks and I can't wait to see how it all comes together. I will post pictures with the final product.

3 comments:

Kami - Shober Photography said...

what a cool idea! I can't wait to see the collage. I bet Emma has some stories to go along with her pictures!
love
Aunt Kami

Mike and Barb said...

Can't wait to see the finished project either!

Brandee said...

ditto! i keep thinking about how Em's room is going to look with the picture border. great idea!